Sunday, February 3, 2013

Books, Books, and more Books!

Last Saturday I decided that I would once again organize my books since I had bought many since the last time they were organized, and I was getting annoyed not knowing where the books that I wanted to read were located. I'm a bit anal when it comes to my books...I like them to be in alphabetical order and also the series need to be in the correct order. So I took all my books off the floor and shelf and piled them onto my bed and other surfaces by author. Here is a picture of my bed after some books had already been put away.
It took me hours to get my books sorted and then I needed to decide where they were all going to go. There is no doubt that I need more bookshelves but I'm not sure I would be able to fit enough of them in my bedroom. Here are pictures of my books, pretty much lining my entire bedroom.





I love books and I am constantly reading them and buying them. I have not yet read all of the books that I own but I have read at least half of them. So these are my books and this doesn't even include the 600 children books that I have for the day when I have my own classroom and/or children.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That's A LOT of books! :)

Beth said...

That is a ton of books! I'm a little bit jealous here... ;)

West Virginia Hicks said...

I will tell you that she takes her list of books with her everytime she goes to Goodwill so she doesn't buy one she already has. There has been a couple of time she has bought a second but that was because it was in better shape. Then the day she gets them she enters them into her data base on her computer. Very organized with her books.

Jen said...

I'm super tempted to stop by and push those towers of books over! Muhaha!